The average price of a gallon of self-serve regular gasoline in Los Angeles County decreased Tuesday for the 32nd consecutive day, falling four-tenths of a cent to $3.871, its lowest amount since Jan. 31.
The average price is 5.5 cents less than one week ago, 24.8 cents lower than one month ago and 24.7 cents below what it was one year ago, according to figures from the AAA and Oil Price Information Service.
Here in the Cerritos and Artesia areas, you can find several gas stations offering lower-than-average prices to fuel up.
According to the gas-tracking website gasbuddy.com, the following prices were spotted in Artesia on Tuesday:
- $3.69: ARCO 16809 Pioneer Blvd & 168th St
- $3.75: 76 11756 South St & Pioneer Blvd
- $3.78: Chevron 16725 Pioneer Blvd & 168th St
- $3.79: Shell 17325 Pioneer Blvd & Artesia
- $3.79: Shell 12215 South St & Norwalk Blvd
- $3.67: ARCO 12157 Artesia Blvd & Norwalk Blvd
- $3.75: Chevron 13356 South St & Carmenita Rd
- $3.79: Chevron 11355 Artesia Blvd & Gridley Rd
- $3.79: Shell 16821 Norwalk Blvd & Park St
- $3.79: Chevron 17255 Bloomfield Ave & Artesia Blvd
- $3.85: 76 13363 Artesia Blvd & Carmenita Rd
The L.A. County average price has decreased 24.9 cents over the past 32 days, including a half-cent on Monday.
The Orange County average price decreased for the 31st consecutive day, falling six-tenths of a cent to $3.843, its lowest amount since Jan. 31. It is 5.9 cents less than one week ago, 26 cents lower than one month ago and 25.1 cents below what it was one year ago.
The Orange County average price has fallen 26 cents over the past 31 days, including four-tenths of a cent on Monday.
—City News Service contributed to this report.