1. Everyone's favorite big white bunny is hopping into the starting today! The Easter Bunny's arrival launches off with a special Garden Party at 11 a.m. at the Easter Garden in the Main Court located in front of . This event is free for kids ages 3 to 12. Tickets are available on a first come, first serve basis at the Guest Services desk located near . For more details visit this Patch .
2. Stock up on books to read in the coming months at Spring Book Sale in the Skyline Room of the . The sale will be held Saturday, April 2 from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., and Sunday, April 3 from 1:30 p.m. to 3 p.m. Books are offered at discount prices throughout the two-day event, including the "Fill-a-book-bag" sale for $2 on Sunday only.
3. Enjoy an evening highlighted by local talent at the Cerritos Talent Show. The annual citywide event is being held at starting at 6 p.m. but doors open at 5:30 p.m. Admission to the show is $1 per person. For more information, please call Cerritos Park East at (562) 407-2611.
4. Get rid of that stockpile of electronic junk at the Free Electronics Waste Recycling event at the Los Cerritos Center parking lot south of Allen Tire. This event is open to the public on Saturday and Sunday from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. For more details visit this Patch .
5. Today is World Autism Awareness Day (WAAD) -- a day dedicated to shining a bright light on autism as a growing global health crisis. While WAAD aims to spread awareness, it also celebrates the unique talents and skills of persons with autism. If you haven't already, check out the beautiful blue lights that light up the Cerritos Sculpture Garden at night in honor of Autism Awareness Month. For more information on autism, read our Patch features posted earlier this week: