Between all the large neon signs for winter sales in shop windows and displays, we sometimes forget to pay attention to the beauty of holiday decor. Using bright lights, red ribbons, and giant pine trees, these businesses make it a point to remind us that the season of giving is also the perfect time to enjoy the tapestry of colors that the holiday season brings!
In honor of the holiday season, we at Cerritos-Artesia Patch wanted to feature some Cerritos and Artesia businesses and city facilities that took the time to decorate and spread a little holiday cheer.
Featured Businesses and City Facilities:
- Artesia Oasis Plaza - 17901 Pioneer Blvd., Artesia, CA
- North Artesia Community Center - 11870 169th St., Artesia, CA
- Cerritos Towne Center - Southeast Corner of Artesia Blvd. and Bloomfield Ave., CA
- East West Ice Palace - 11446 Artesia Blvd., Artesia, CA
- Goldilocks Bakeshop & Restaurant - 11489 South St., Cerritos, CA
- Cerritos Sheraton Hotel - 12725 Center Court Dr., Cerritos, CA
- Cerritos Public Library - 18025 Bloomfield Ave., Cerritos, CA
- Los Cerritos Center - 605 Freeway & South St., Cerritos, CA