Nominations are currently being accepted for the Cerritos Regional Chamber of Commerce's 2013 Miss Cerritos Contest.
The contest is not a pageant, but is a professional development opportunity for young women, and seeks to find a professional, outgoing, responsible, articulate young woman who will represent the Cerritos Regional Chamber of Commerce as an ambassador throughout the year.
The goal of the contest is for young women to gain professional networking skills, public speaking and interview skills, and to make contacts within the Cerritos business community to help further their professional careers.
To be considered, applicants must:
- be high school graduates and no older than 27
- live, work or go to school in Cerritos, or work for a business that is a member of the Cerritos Regional Chamber of Commerce.
Contest Set for March 20, 2013 at CCPA
The Cerritos Regional Chamber of Commerce will host the 2013 Miss Cerritos Contest on Wednesday, March 20 from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. at the Cerritos Center for the Performing Arts.
To apply for the Miss Cerritos contest, contact the Cerritos Regional Chamber of Commerce by Monday, Feb. 25 at (562) 467-0800. (An orientation meeting will be held on Tuesday, Feb. 26.)
If your business is interested in sponsoring a young woman, please contact the Chamber for details.
- VIDEO: A Look Back at the 2011 Miss Cerritos Contest
- VIDEO: A Look Back at the Crowning of Miss Cerritos 2012
- Hometown Girl Crowned Miss Cerritos 2011