This week, the class of 2012 will leave high school behind and head off to college life or the workforce.
If you're still looking for a way to congratulate the graduates on your shopping list, here are some quick and easy gift ideas from Cerritos-Artesia merchants:
- Picture Frame: There will likely be cameras flashing all over the place with your senior decked out in his/her cap and gown. So a place to keep their favorite photos from graduation is a practical and useful gift. A picture frame from , or will be a great present for your grad.
- Dorm room sets: For those grads going off to college, you can't go wrong with a "bed in a bag" set from Anna's Linens or . , and also have affordable accessories for your grad's future dorm room.
- Tablet: Every grad wants to step their game up with a brand new iPad or tablet. The Apple store at or is your best bet for techy gifts that are always sure to please.
- Jewelry: If you're into giving gifts that shine, consider checking out any of the jewelry shops at Los Cerritos Center or along Pioneer Boulevard in Artesia's Little India, where you'll have your pick of the perfect bling to help your grad sparkle for years to come.
- Gift Cards: Who doesn't love the flexibility of a gift card? Your grad will be thrilled to receive any form of money you give them. Los Cerritos Center offers its convenient American Express card good to use at any shop at the mall. Or head over to or to take your pick from a variety of gift cards merchants.
DID WE MISS ANY IDEAL GIFTS THAT YOU THINK ARE PERFECT FOR NEW GRADS? LET US KNOW IN THE COMMENTS SECTION!