For kids Easter means eggs will be colored, Easter baskets discovered, and chocolate eggs devoured! But the adults can celebrate the day too with a tasty twist of cocktails that are simple and easy to make.
Here are BevMo!’s top five Easter cocktail recipes:
- The Blue Cotton Tail:
- Add 1.5 ounces of your favorite Vodka, .5 ounce Triple Sec, and .25 ounces Blue Curacao to a shaker. Shake well.
- Strain into a chilled martini glass. Garnish with orange peel.
- The Pink Bonnet/The Pretty in Pink:
- Add 1.5 ounces of your favorite Gin, .5 ounce of simple syrup, and .75 ounce of lemon juice, 2 dashes of crème de framboise or grenadine (for color), and the white of one egg to a shaker. Shake well to emulsify the egg white.
- Then shake all ingredients with ice and strain into a small cocktail glass.
- Garnish with muddled mint leaves if desired.
- The Black Velvet:
- Fill glass halfway with your Champagne of choice. Slowly pour Guinness Stout over Champagne with a spoon to create a layered effect.
- The Shandy:
- Fill a pint glass halfway with North Coast Blue Star Wheat Beer, add lemonade, ginger ale, or ginger beer.
- The Snake Bite:
- Mix equal parts Cable Car Lager and Strongbow Hard Cider in a pint glass.
You can find the ingredients to these drinks and other beverages at your local BevMo! or visit BevMo! online to find the location nearest to you.